So in case you didn't see my Facebook post yesterday, I actually made the cut for about 1 fuzzy second of the January 16 episode of Nashville! If you didn't read my original post, you can do so
here.) The funny part is, I was watching and couldn't even spot myself. It took my friend Tess to play "Where's Waldo" and pick me out as a pedestrian! Here it is:
 |
| See red arrow! |
The funny part about this is, this scene is supposed to fictionally take place in Atlanta, they did go through the effort of changing the license plate from Tennessee to Georgia, but anyone who knows Nashville will very easily identify this street as downtown Nashville. They did also edit out the "Music City Bus" that drove by during the shoot...Also, if you watched the show, Avery does a scene with Wyclef Jean and that car, and they are supposed to drive away. You'll notice there is a cut before the car drives away, because that cool green car REFUSED to start! I mean, 25 takes, with the mechanic hiding in the back seat to help with technical difficulties. And they still had to cut to a different take.
So my "big scene" was cut, where you would have actually seen my face, but I DID find the back of my head when I was re-watching carefully!
 |
| At least, I think it's my head! |
 |
| I'm sure that's my hand clapping |
Funny...13 long hours for that! Haha welcome to show biz, right? Contact my manager for an autograph :-)
Prettiest head and best hand clapping ever!! I've got it taped. We will show it to all our friends - best home movies yet!!
ReplyDeleteLove a Proud Mama
xoxo