Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My new apartment! (avec pool!)

I signed my first apartment lease today! I am so excited!
It is actually NOT the same one I said I viewed on Sunday...I was ready to sign on that one, and would have except that my bank deposit hadn't gone through, so I didn't have any cheques for the deposit.

And then, yesterday, I was walking to lunch in 28 degrees Celsius, and thinking longingly of the other apartment complex I had looked at that had the beautiful, outdoor saltwater pool. And big balconies. There had been no units available before, but on a whim I emailed the leasing agent, who said a lessee had recently pulled out, and a 1-bedroom was available November 1! So I went and looked at it yesterday, filled out the application pages, and put down my deposit today! The complex is called Eleven North, take a look at the website, but it has an outdoor pool and hot tub (!), cafe, rooftop skylounge with tv's and pool table, fitness center, karaoke/songwriter's lounge, chef's kitchen (for when my little bro comes to visit), the list goes on...

Check out some pictures! And let me know when you're coming to visit me for a pool party!



2 comments:

  1. STUNNING! I adore it! Which floorplan did you get? It totally suits you - what a stroke of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the 1A...or A1? Anyway the smallest floorplan...perfect for me though! :) And also perfect for a friend to visit...

      Delete