Saturday, December 8, 2012

At last - pictures of my apartment!

It was a big, exciting moment for me when I finally hung my pictures, my mirror, and set up my TV! That means I am actually truly moved in...and therefore probably need a new weekend project. Time for guitar lessons? Anyway, here are some pictures. For those who care, the attempted theme is "industrial chic" - the best way I could combine the modern stainless and glass elements of the apartment with my eclectic consolidation of furniture pieces from friends, Craiglists, flea markets, and sales. If I had an unlimited budget it would look like this. So if you care to send me a housewarming gift, I will accept antique cafe signs, Edison bulb light fixtures, hatch show prints, and this poster. Kidding! Just come visit me and see for yourself :)
My bed and ever-present favorite photo collage

Love this "nutmeg" couch! The mirror is precariously hung because
I don't know how to use drywall anchors. I'm sure it's fine though.

The TV is actually not hooked up to anything, because
I don't have cable or a DVD player. But the stand is cool!


The book page wreath was one of my favorite finds! I should
have made it myself...but who has time for that?

The scene of so many bubbles, glasses of wine, and
episodes of Nashville. #lovemytub

The oven has been used...once? Moving has not improved my
cooking skills. But I do have awesome Edison bulbs in
those light fixtures, so at least it's pretty!

4 comments: