Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm moved in! Kinda. Sorta. Not really.

Well. That was officially an exhausting, long weekend of packing, moving, cleaning, loading, and spending large amounts of money at Target on really exciting things like garbage cans and cleaning products.  But the good news is, it's done! Well, except for cleaning, the old place and the new. And unpacking. And decorating. And finding more furniture (as cheaply as possible, in light of the fact that it is temporary).

Don't you just love moving?

Anyway, my new place is great - perfect size, new construction, downtown location, lots of storage, and I can't wait to take advantage of all the amenities. And I did sleep there last night. I don't have internet or cable or anything set up yet so I may actually spend some time in the "sky lounge" this week. I will post more pictures in a couple weeks when I actually have the place set up a little more. Here it is for now:
My very functional kitchen.


2 comments:

  1. What are you storing in your pantry Emily? Hee hee.....thats my girl xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the granite counter and back splash! :) and the wine on the counter. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete