I just got back to Nashville after an awesome 6 days of wedding (Congrats Tim and Leah!), family time, sightseeing at Niagara Falls, and a biking tour of 6 wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake. It was all fantastic, and I feel very blessed and fulfilled, if a little exhausted. But as I drove into Nashville on I-40, with the sun setting behind the Nashville skyline, I definitely felt like I was coming home. After telling so many people this weekend about my life in Nashville, and how I ended up here, I just felt so fortunate to be living out my dream right now. How wonderful is it to have moved to a brand new city 9 months ago and already feel so comfortable and relaxed, have welcomed so many visitors, and have such a great support system of brand-new friends? Don't get me wrong - it is my "Mr. Right Now", not my "Mr. Right", and I never lose sight of that. When the timing is right, I will be ready to return to Alberta with new goals and a fresh set of adventure, but for now, I am grateful to be right where I am.
And I Miss my Tennessee home
I can see the ways that I grown
I can't see this world unless I go
Outside my Southern Comfort Zone
 |
| Drive in to downtown tonight - Batman building on the horizon |
No comments:
Post a Comment